Rosemary [Smoothe & Boost] 15ml
Natural Aroma Essential Oils
- Essential oils are “essence“ of plants, providing characteristic natural aroma. They are typically extracted from leaves, seeds, roots, bark and fruits of the plants through steam distillation or cold press. Essential oils are often used for their characteristic natural aroma, antiseptic properties, calming and healing effects.
Essential oils are often diluted using carriers (usually plant oils, creams, bath gels, etc.) before topical application because the concentrated pure essential oils may cause irritation or adverse reactions in some individuals.
COMBINATION OF ESSENTIAL OIL:
The use of Essential Oils can be combined for synergistic effect – combining 2-3 different essential oils (Ginger, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Geranium & Tea Tree) having similar functionalities by using 1:1 or 2:1 mixing ratio.
Antiseptic, combat skin bacterial infection, such as acne Topical (Massage/ Bath/ Shower/ Spot).
Anti-fungal, for athlete’s foot, toe fungus, ring worm and dandruff Topical (Massage/ Bath/ Shower/ Spot).
For lice treatment and insert bites, as well as wounds and ulcers Topical (Massage/ Bath/ Shower/ Spot).
Help in fever, cold, flu, nasal congestion Inhalation (Direct/ Steam).
- Headache/ dizziness relieving
Lavender 2 drops + Sweet Orange 2 drops
- Cough/ sore throat
Peppermint 2 drops + Tea tree 1 drop
+ Lemon 1 drop
- Gas/ bloating
Lemon 2 drops + Peppermint 2 drops
+ Lemongrass 2 drops
- Muscle pain
Peppermint 3 drops + Eucalyptus 3 drops
+ Lemongrass 3 drops
- Air refreshing
Lavender 5 drops + Lemon 10 drops
TOPICAL – Massage:
- Add 1-5 drops of essential oil to 10ml (about 2 teaspoons) carrier oil for body massage. For 2-12 years old child, only 1-2 drops is needed.
- Use 3-5 drops of essential oil in a tub of warm water.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to one dose of shampoo or liquid soap.
- Add 2-5 drops of essential oil into 200ml warm or cold water (depend on preference). Stir well, dip a towel into the water, remove excess water and place the towel over the targeted area for a few minutes.
For topical use:
- Dilute essential oil with carrier oil at a minimum ratio of 1 to 10. Apply on the targeted areas.
Avoid expose to sunlight (depend on condition).
For direct inhalation:
- Apply few drops on a handkerchief, or cotton pad etc., hold it near nose inhaling directly for a few times (be caution, may leave oil marks on the handkerchief you used)
For steam inhalation:
- Traditionally used for decongestion and respiratory disinfection by adding a few drops of essential oil to steaming water.
- Add a few drops of essential oil into a diffuser or a humidifier (please follow the manufacturers’ directions) vaporize the room.
- Add a few drops of essential oil into an essential oil burner or candle.
It may cause irritation on sensitive skin.