Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oil [Full Set]
Full Set include:
Enssential oil | 15ml/each
- Tea Tree
- Sweet Orange
- Lemon Grass
FREE AROMA DIFFUSER (7 colour light) | 120ML
FREE CARRIER OIL (Sweet Almond Oil + Grape Seed Oil)| 120ML
Natural Aroma Essential Oils
- Essential oils are “essence“ of plants, providing characteristic natural aroma. They are typically extracted from leaves, seeds, roots, bark and fruits of the plants through steam distillation or cold press. Essential oils are often used for their characteristic natural aroma, antiseptic properties, calming and healing effects.
- 100% pure & natural
Essential oils are often diluted using carriers (usually plant oils, creams, bath gels, etc.) before topical application because the concentrated pure essential oils may cause irritation or adverse reactions in some individuals.
- Add 1-5 drops od essential oil to 10 ml carrier oil for body massage. For 2-12 years old child, only 1 -2 drops needed.
Benefit of Essential Oil
|Relaxing, depression & aid sleep, minor cuts, muscle & joint.|
|Antiseptic & acne, anti-fungal, lice & bug bites, wounds & ulcers, cold & flu.|
|Body warm-up, motion sickness, cough, cold & flu, digestion, muscle & joint.|
|Energizing, memory aid, low blood pressure, hair growth, joint health, firming.|
|Hormones balancing, depression, minor wounds & cuts, deodorant, insect repellent, relaxation.|
|Refreshing, indigestion, nausea cold & flu, headache, arthritis, congestion, energizing|
|Stress, relaxation, calming, fight fatigue, body fluid retention, hormone balancing.|
|Stress, anxiety, muscle & joint, deodorant, relaxation, insect repellent.|
|Improve mood, air freshener, cold & flu, anxiety, insect bites.|
|Air freshener, cold & flu, headache, minor wounds, muscle & joint, insect bites.|
Benefits of Carrier Oil
|Sweet Almond Oil|
|Grape Seed Oil|
The common way to use an essential oil.
- Topical Apply
- Direct Inhalatic
- Steam Inhalation
- Add a few drops of essential oil into a diffuser or a humidifier (please follow the manufacturers' direction), vaporize to room.
- Add a few drops of essential oil into an essential oil burner or candle.
- Apply few drops on a handkerchief, or cotton pad etc., hold it near nose inhaling directly for a few times (be caution, may leave oil marks at the handkercheif you used)
- Traditionally used for decongestion and respiratory disinfection by adding a few drops essential oil to a steaming water.
- Add 1-5 drops of essential oil to 10ml (about 2 teaspoons) carrier oil for body massage. For 2-12 years old child, only 1-2 drops is needed.
- Use 3-5 drops of essential oil in a tub of warm water.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to one dose of shampoo or liquid soap.
For topical use:
- Add 2-5 drops of essential oil into 200ml warm or cold water (depend on preference). Stir well, dip a towel into the water, remove excess water and place the towel over the targeted area for a few minutes.
**Avoid expose to sunlight (depend on condition).
- Dilute essential oil with carrier oil at a minimum ratio of 1 to 10. Apply on the targeted areas.
|Lavender||Not suitable for topical application on irritated or sensitive skin or individuals with oestrogen-dependent cancer.|
|Geranium||Not suitable for topical application on irritated skin or sensitive skin, also not suitable for children use.|
|Lemon Grass||Not suitable for topical application on irritated or sensitive skin, do not expose to direct sunlight after use.|
|Sweet Orange||Not suitable for topical application to sensitive or irritated skin, do not expose to direct sunlight after use.|
|Rosemary||It may cause irritation on sensitive skin.|
|GINGER||It may cause skin irritation, do not over use. Avoid applying on wounds or cut areas.|
|EUCALPTUS||Not suitable for topical application on irritated or sensitive skin or individuals with high blood pressure or epilepsy.|
|PEPPERMINT||Topical application may not suitable to sensitive or irritated skin, patch test before use. Avoid contact with mucus membranes. Not suitable for children under 6 years old and individuals with epilepsy.|
|LEMON||Not suitable for topical application to sensitive or irritated skin, do not expose to direct sunlight after use.|
|TEA TREE||It may cause irritation on sensitive skin.|